The Chosen One S2 to premiere in November
S2 Announcement Video HERE
- The anticipated second season is set to launch in November, 2019.
- The cast set to reprise their roles include Paloma Bernardi, Renan Tenca, Gutto Szuster, Pedro Caetano, Alli Willow, Tuna Dwek, Lourinelson Vladmir, Francisco Gaspar, Kiko Vianello, Aury Porto and Mariano Mattos Martins. Giselle Itié joins the original cast for this season.
- Michel Tikhomiroff will return as general director and executive producer, alongside João Daniel Tikhomiroff.
- Carolina Munhóz and Raphael Draccon are also set to return as co-producers and writers, giving continuity to the adaptation created for the first season.
- This season, full of hooks and mysteries, includes 6 45-minute episodes produced by Mixer Films for Netflix.
About The Chosen One Season 2
Lúcia and Enzo manage to escape from Aguazul, but two questions remain: how is the Chosen One capable of healing people and what happened to Damião? Willing to do anything in order to experience the glory that the answer can bring, Enzo forces Lucia to return to the village and revive her worst nightmares. At the same time, the Chosen One reveals himself to the world, initiating what may be the end of Aguazul or a new path for humanity.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Founded in 2003, Mixer Films presents itself as a producer that pursues the quality of its ideas and productions by mixing different genres and formats expertise in a constant exchange of experiences in search of innovation and assertiveness of delivery for all screens - be it a commercial, feature film, branded content, animation, documentary / reality series or drama series. They are producers, stage directors, screenwriters, executive producers and managers with a permanent focus on presenting inspirational stories with excellence from the beginning to the end of the project. Mixer won 48 Lions at the Cannes Creativity Festival, plus awards and nominations at the Emmy Awards, Berlinale, Japan, Los Angeles Pan African, Taormina, Toronto and London. In addition, it was awarded four GPs of the Brazilian Academy of Cinema.
Please visit the Netflix press site (media.netflix.com) and the official The Chosen One social page:
*We kindly ask that you please link back to netflix.com/thechosenone in your coverage*