New Fuller House Showrunners Announced
- Steve Baldikoski and Bryan Behar have been named executive producers and showrunners for the upcoming fourth season of the hit Netflix series Fuller House.
- Both Baldikoski and Behar have served as co-executive producers from the series’ launch in 2016.
- Baldikoski and Behar have also previously served as co-executive producers onThe New Adventures of Old Christine, 8 Simple Rules, KirstieandSave Me, and as consulting producers on the series Last Man Standing,Jennifer Falls and others.
- Season Four of Fuller House will go into production later this year.
- Fuller House is produced by Miller-Boyett Productions in association with Warner Horizon Scripted Television for Netflix.