NETFLIX THRILLER “KATE” STARRING MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD AND WOODY HARRELSON ROUNDS OUT CAST
Production is Currently Underway
- Cast: Michiel Huisman (The Haunting of Hill House), Tadanobu Asano (Thor: Ragnarok, Mortal Kombat,upcoming Midway) , Jun Kunimura (Rain), Miyavi Lee Ishihara (Unbroken, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil) and newcomer Miku Martineau join Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Woody Harrelson.
- Director: Cedric Nicolas-Troyan (The Huntsman: Winter’s War)
- Writer: Umair Aleem
- Producers: Bryan Unkeless (I, Tonya, Bright, Birds of Prey), Kelly McCormick (Atomic Blonde, Deadpool 2, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw), Patrick Newall (Dhaka, The Old Man And The Gun)
- Executive Producer: David Leitch, Scott Morgan
- Logline: After she’s irreversibly poisoned, a ruthless criminal operative has less than 24 hours to exact revenge on her enemies and in the process forms an unexpected bond with the daughter of one of her past victims.
- Among the crew are well-respected key department heads including Stunt Coordinator and Second Unit Director Jonathan Eusebio (John Wick franchise, Birds of Prey, Deadpool), Visual Effects Producer Taylor Rockwell (Bad Times at the El Royale, The Fate of the Furious) and Production Designer Dominic Watkins (The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle, The Mummy, The Bourne Supremacy) and DP Lyle Vincent (Dreamland, Bad Education, Thoroughbreads, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night)
- Production is currently underway.