NETFLIX DEVELOPING “A TIME LOST” BASED ON AN ORIGINAL STORY BY MILLIE BOBBY BROWN AND SISTER PAIGE BROWN
- Netflix is currently developing A Time Lost based on an original story by sisters Millie Bobby Brown and Paige Brown
- Producers: Millie Bobby Brown through PCMA Productions.
- Writer: Millie Bobby Brown & Paige Brown (original story), Anna Klassen attached to adapt.
- Executive Producers: Paige Brown, Robert Brown
- Logline: A long-standing feud between two Long Island families comes to a head when one of their teenage daughters is diagnosed with cancer.
- Millie Bobby Brown and Paige Brown Quote: "We are so grateful to Netflix for their confidence in us and this beautiful story, which we have spent years writing and developing. It's about friendship, family and overcoming obstacles when it feels like the world is pushing you down. It's been a labor of love, literally."
- Lisa Nishimura, VP Independent Film and Documentary Features Quote: "Millie is an extraordinary creative talent. We've been lucky to have her in our family from the beginning of her career. It is a genuine thrill to witness Millie bring her distinct vision to the screen, now as a writer and producer, alongside her sister on this wonderful film.”
- Brown is represented by WME and attorney Steve Warren. Klassen is represented by WME, Writ Large and Myman Greenspan