NETFLIX ACQUIRES GLOBAL RIGHTS TO STAR-STUDDED ROMANTIC COMEDY LOVE. WEDDING. REPEAT
- Director/Writer: Dean Craig
- Producers: Guglielmo Marchetti of Notorious Pictures and Piers Tempest of Tempo Productions
- Executive Producers: Jo Bamford and Andrea Borella
- Cast: Sam Claflin, Olivia Munn, Eleanor Tomlinson, Joel Fry, Jack Farthing, Tim Key, Allan Mustafa, Aisling Bea and Freida Pinto
- Synopsis: In this innovative romantic comedy about the power of chance, three alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack (Sam Claflin) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day. But he'll have to juggle an angry ex-girlfriend, an uninvited guest with a secret, a misplaced sleeping pill, and unexpectedly reuniting with the girl of his dreams who got away, Dina (Olivia Munn). If he succeeds, Jack might find a happy ending of his own.
- Production is currently underway in Rome.
About Notorious Pictures
Notorious Pictures is an independent company established in July 2012 with headquarters in Rome, listed on the AIM Italia market, organized and managed by Borsa Italiana, operates in the production, acquisition and marketing of film rights (full rights) in all channels of distribution (cinema, home video, pay TV and free TV, new media) and in the management of cinemas through the subsidiary Notorious Cinemas. In 2018 the Company, based on the financial data shown in accordance with the IAS / IFRS accounting principles, recorded revenues of Euro 31.5 million, an Ebitda margin of 35% and a net profit of Euro 4.2 million. Notorious Pictures is Innovative SME since July 2017.
About Tempo Productions
Piers Tempest and Jo Bamford's UK based Tempo Productions films include: OYSTER FARMER directed by Anna Reeves, which was nominated for ‘Best Picture’ at the AFI Awards and opened the Commonwealth Film Festival; LIKE MINDS starring Academy Award® winner Eddie Redmayne and Toni Collette; THE CALLER starring Rachelle Lefevre, Stephen Moyer and Luis Guzman; KILLING BONO starring Ben Barnes, Robert Sheehan and Pete Postlethwaite; GRABBERS, which premiered at Sundance and was the recipient of five film festival audience awards, and the children's Sci - Fi adventure ROBOT OVERLORDS starring Academy Award® winner Sir Ben Kingsley and Gillian Anderson.
Recent Tempo credits include CHURCHILL starring Brian Cox, Miranda Richardson, John Slattery and Ella Purnell released by Lionsgate in the UK. Nick Hamm’s THE JOURNEY starring Tim Spall, Colm Meaney, Toby Stephens, Freddie Highmore and John Hurt which premiered at the Venice and Toronto film festivals and Sony Picture Classics THE WIFE starring Glenn Close, who won the 2019 Golden Globe, SAG Award, Critics Choice and Independent Spirit award and was nominated for a BAFTA and Academy Award for her performance.
in 2017 the company produced DRIVEN, Tempo’s third film with director, Nick Hamm and starring Jason Sudeikis, Lee Pace, Judy Greer and Corey Stoll which was selected as the closing film at the Venice Film Festival in 2018 and will be released in Summer 2019.
In 2018 Piers produced NORMAL PEOPLE starring Liam Neeson and Lesley Manville which is currently in post production and the feature documentary TEDDY PENDERGRASS : IF YOU DON’T KNOW ME with BBC Films and in partnership with 42, MILITARY WIVES starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Sharon Horgan, which is currently in post production.