“Murder Mystery” Rounds Out Cast and Starts Production for Netflix
The comedy reunites Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston who co-star alongside Luke Evans and a global ensemble cast
- Logline: When a NYC cop (Adam Sandler) finally takes his wife (Jennifer Aniston) on a long promised European trip, a chance meeting on the flight with a mysterious man (Luke Evans) gets them invited to an intimate family gathering on the Super Yacht of elderly billionaire Malcolm Quince. When Quince is murdered, they become the prime suspects in a modern day whodunit.
- Director: Kyle Newacheck (Game Over, Man!, Workaholics)
- Writer: James Vanderbilt (The Amazing Spiderman, White House Down, Zodiac)
- Production Companies: Happy Madison, Endgame Entertainment, Vinson Films
- Producers: Adam Sandler, Allen Covert, Tripp Vinson, James D. Stern and Jamie Vanderbilt
- Cast: The comedy reunites Adam Sandler (The Meyerowitz Stories, The Week Of) and Jennifer Aniston (Horrible Bosses, Marley and Me) who co-star alongside Luke Evans (The Alienist, Beauty and the Beast, The Hobbit Trilogy) and an ensemble cast of global talent including Gemma Arterton (Their Finest, The Girl With All The Gifts), Luis Gerardo Mendez (Club de Cuervos, Nosotros Los Nobles, Time Share), Shioli Kutsuna (Deadpool 2), David Walliams (Little Britain), Adeel Akhtar (The Big Sick, Murdered By My Father, Four Lions), John Kani (Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, The Lion King), Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (The Meg, True Detective, The BFG), with César Award winner Dany Boon (R.A.I.D. Special Unit, Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis), and Academy Award nominee Terence Stamp (Miss Peregrine’s, The Limey, A Song For Marion)
- Filming began this week in Montreal and will also film in locations throughout Europe. Netflix will release the film worldwide in 2019.